Virtu now offers ratings and reviews on all our online products! Now you can not only tell us what you love (or think can be improved) about your latest purchases, you can also see what other Virtu shoppers think.
1. Search for the products you’ve purchased.
If you’re an online customer, you can sign into My Account to view your order history.
Bought it in-store? You’ll find the style name on your swing tag or style number on your care label
2. Open the product detail page and click on ‘Write a Review’.
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
All submitted reviews are read by our moderators and are subject to the Virtu review guidelines and terms and conditions. We aim to make your reviews visible within 7 days.
How to Enter
To enter, simply review your latest purchase and include your email address. There are no limits to the number of entries, so the more you review, the more chances you will have to win a gift card. One lucky winner will be drawn each month, so enter now to win! To find out more, scroll down and read our full terms and conditions.
Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Enter by reviewing any item on www.virtushop.com.au. By entering competitions you authorise www.virtushop.com.au to add you to our newsletter database.
2. A $100AUD GIFT VOUCHER will be awarded each month to the best entries for each month as determined by our judges. Reviews will be judged on how well they are written, not whether they are favourable or negative about a product. The gift vouchers will be drawn on the first Monday after the end of the month.
3. Entry is only open to anyone who writes a review of an item. You must include your email address in the review to enter the contest. You will be personally contacted by email if you win. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
4. Each person will get one entry per review received. Multiple entries per person are allowed. Only one review per item is allowed.
5. Winners will be listed in the first newsletter email published after the closing date and will be lister on the website Reviews page.
6. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
7. Judges’ decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prizes will be dispatched to winners within 30 days from the monthly draw. Where there are delays in the promoter receiving goods, prizes will be sent as soon as possible. The prize is redeemable On Line only and by placing a phone order through our online mail order department. winners will be provided with instructions on how to redeem the voucher.
9. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their member details are current and correct. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
10. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods/ services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
11. All entries become the property of TS14 Plus Australia Pty Ltd.
13. The Promoters are www.virtushop.com.au owned by TS14 Plus Australia Pty Ltd ABN 69 032 764 154. Located at 27 Mollison Street, Abbotsford Vic 3067 Australia.
Previous Winners: September 2011 - Sam (Gungahlin ACT), October 2011 - Vicki (Goulburn NSW), November 2011- Amy (Eden Hill, WA), December 2011 - Clare (Abbotsford NSW); January 2012 - Annette W; February 2012 - Andrea C; March 2012 - Melissa Carlile; April 2012 - Joanne Miller; May 2012 - Deneah Lucas; June 2012 - Brenda Miller; July 2012 - Melanie Lindner; August 2012 - Jo Tolsher; September 2012 - Glenda Miller; October 2012 - Terri Cadman; November 2012 - Tammi Smith; December 2012 - Kate Warren; January 2013 - Melanie Ra; February 2013 - Julie Morris; March 2013 - Annie Patterson; April 2013 - Karen Scanu.